Available June 2013
A bungalow built in 1914. Available for sale June 2013.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
- 1,100 square feet, laid out in an awesome floor plan
- gorgeous 3 season porch
- public water & sewer, oil heat (forced hot air)
- original hardwood floors, some restored
- replacement energy efficient windows throughout house
- a quick walk to everything Turners offers
Also: a full garage with room for a car and all your gardening supplies and bikes (a well-maintained snowblower and electric lawn mower come with the house if you want them), a dry basement with a working sink and washer and dryer (also comes with the house if you want them) with plenty of built-in shelving and storage and walk-in access from the backyard (not a bulkhead), two tall kneewalls on the second floor (instead of an attic) that run the length of the house giving lots of accessible storage, 2 bedrooms on the second floor, one on the first, mudroom entry at the back of the house, and no backyard neighbors (abuts land and trees owned by WMECO).
Get in touch in the spring of 2013!
Will Pratt at Better Homes & Gardens is our realtor and he is awesome. Call him with questions or to schedule a showing in spring 2013.
Will Pratt: 413-834-7400 or 413-774-1223 x124
Improvements We Have made
We've chronicled our work here.
- Replaced all knob and tube wiring
- Completely gutted and made beautiful the bathroom
- Renovated the kitchen (new dishwasher, restored floors, new counters, new sink and faucet, created breakfast eating area, created large opening to dining)
- a ton of tree removal and yard bettering
- back porch expansion
- new front steps and flower boxes